Yes, Malaysia has a very matured legal system and it allows foreigners to owned up to 100% of the company for most businesses / industries. Certain sensitive industry may have restriction on foreign ownership.
Malaysia Company Registration and Company Bank Account Opening Service
100% foreign ownership of companies is allowed in Malaysia.
Whether you're a startup looking to establish your presence or a seasoned corporation aiming to expand your operations, the expert team from UnionSPACE and vOffice are here to navigate the intricacies of Malaysia company registry with efficiency and precision.
Special Package for Company Registration and Incorporation in Malaysia
Incorporation of a Malaysia Limited Company + 1 year Company Secretarial Service + 1 year Virtual Office Service
Complete Company Incorporation + Virtual Office for Foreigners
- Establishment of a Private Limited (Sdn Bhd) Company in Malaysia with 2 foreign shareholders
- 1 year Premium Virtual Office service
- 1 year Corporate Secretary Service
- Inclusive of all gov't fees, professional fees, stamp duty and incidental charges
What will you get?
Company Secretarial Services - 1 year
Free Company Name Search & Reservation
- Drafting of Articles of Association
- Submission & Stamp duties for Articles of Association
- Collection of Original Company Seal, Share certificates, Minutes Book, Register Book, Secretarial Folder, together with 5 Sets of Super Form, Notice of Registration (Sec 15), Certificate of Incorporation, Company Profile
- Acting as your company official Company Secretary for all statutory requirements
Premium Virtual Office service 1 year
- Company's Registered Address and Correspondence Address
- Choose between Empire Tower (Subang Jaya, Selangor) or Plaza Mont Kiara (Kuala Lumpur)
- Receive mails & parcels on your behalf
- Instant notification when we receive new mails for you
- 8 hours of meeting room usage per month
Clear passport copy of the Director(s) & Shareholder(s)
Residential address in Malaysia
Preferred Company name
Preferred bank name, branch and signatory details
Complete our standard Company Registration Form
Company Bank Account Opening Checklist
By working closing with our banking partners in Malaysia, we have summarize the key requirements to open a Company Bank Account in Malaysia as follows.
Full set of company registration form
Must have tenancy agreement, physical office, signage for your company.
Initial deposit of RM50,000
Company Paid up capital must more than RM1,000
Supporting docs such as invoice or agreements.
Proof of residential address for foreigners
For example: utility bill or tenancy agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can foreigners establish company in Malaysia?
Is there minimum investment required by foreigners to incorporate a company in Malaysia?
The minimum paid up captail is RM2 however it is common for companies to setup their company with a paid up capital of RM20,000 or more
What is the minimum shareholders required to establish a Malaysian Private Limited Company?
You will need to have a minimum of 2 shareholders to establish a private limited company in Malaysia
How long does it takes to establish a Malaysian Private Limited company?
The average turn around time to establish a company in Malaysia is 3 working days
Can foreigners own Malaysian Private Limited Company open a company bank account?
Yes, certainly. Once your company is established, you can easily open a company bank account.
Can a foreign director or shareholders of a Malaysian Private Limited company open a personal bank account?
Yes, you can if you have a work permit.
I didn’t find the answer to my question...
That’s alright! Let us know your question
Companies who have trusted us when they first expanded their business
Thanks UnionSPACE for assisting us to setup our company and bank account in Malaysia. Young team but highly professional and dependable.
You guys made setting up a company and bank account in Malaysia really simple. Thank you so much!!
The service from the start of registering to the end was provided very well and the response was fast, the explanation given were also well explained. Thank you for the excellent service. Keep up the good work, thx!