Complete Package for Foreigners who wants to do business and stay in Thailand

Like many other foreigners who wish to reside in Thailand, one of the most common ways as well as financially beneficial is to Start your own Company here / Relocate your Company to Thailand therefore you can run your business and at the same time use your own Thai Company to 'hire' yourself and provide yourself with a Work Permit. If you're considering this route to reside in Thailand, we've just the perfect Plan for you. Thailand has a young and vibrant economy. Over 75 million populations and has plenty of local and foreign talents and is the nucleus of SE Asia, connecting China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and all the way south into Malaysia and Singapore.

Download Brochure Contact Us

For a Thai Limited Company to qualify to hire a Foreigner (including yourself), the Thai Company must:

  • have 2 million Thai Baht Registered Capital
  • must hire 4 Thais and provide evidence that you've paid for the 4 Thais Social Security
  • VAT Registered
  • 51% of the Company Stock are hold by Thai Nationals

and you must hold a Non-Immigrant B Visa or a Marriage Visa to be able to apply for a Work Permit / work or do business in Thailand.

Our goal here is to assist you and guide you to fulfill the above requirements at the lowest cost possible and how to circumvent some of the criteria that may not be in your favor at the current stage.

ie: to hire 4 Thais, not having a trusted 51% Thai partner or having to invest so much money into the Company

Overview of our All Inclusive Plan

Company Setup, Work Permit, Monthly Gov't Compliance, End of year Gov't Compliance

To ensure you can renew your Non B Visa and Work Permit the following year.

  • Set Up a Thai Limited Company (2 Million Baht Capital) with the use of a Thai Nominee
  • VAT Registration
  • Necessary legal instrument to protects you as the real owner of the company
  • Extension of Non B Visa and Extension of Work Permit (with 1 year validity)
  • Includes documents that allows you to apply for Non B Visa in your home country (3 months validity)
  • Tourist Visa to Non B Visa Conversion if you're already in Thailand
  • Necessary documentation to allow you open a Company Bank Account and that you're the sole Signatory
  • VAT Approved Virtual Office & Call Answering Service (1 year)
  • 4 Thai Employees-as-a-Service **explained below
  • Monthly gov't compliance services for your Company (accounting and tax reporting)
  • End of year audit and tax submission
  • On-going liaison with the relevant gov't offices

Company Setup + Non B Visa + Work Permit

All inclusive fees

155,000 Baht

  • Set Up a Thai Limited Company — 2 Million Baht Capital
  • 1 Thai Nominee Shareholder
  • VAT Registration
  • Social Security Registration
  • 4 Thai Employees-as-a-Service — 3 months
  • Legal instrument to protects you as the real owner of the company
  • Issuance of Non B Visa — with 3 months validity
  • Work Permit from the Labor Office — 1 year validity
  • Necessary documentation to allow you open a Company Bank Account
  • Extension of Non B Visa — with 1 year validity
  • VAT Approved Virtual Office & Call Answering Service — 1 year
  • Accounting & Tax Reporting Service — 3 months
  • VIP Usher service at Immigration & Labor Office when you submit or collect your passport

Pay 60% today and the remaining 40% only after you've received your 1 Year Work Permit.

Optional Services


Only 3,000 Baht/person/month

  • Thai Staff Assign to your Company
  • Ability to subscribe to this service on a monthly basis
  • Great for Companies lacking of Thai Staff temporary┬áto fulfil Labour Office / Work Permit Requirements

Download Brochure: English | Burmese

Accounting & Tax Reporting

For only 6,000 Baht

  • Monthly basic accounting and bookkeeping service
  • Monthly tax preparation, reporting & submission

Download Brochure: English | Burmese

End of Year Audit & Account Closing

For only 45,000 Baht

End of year and compliance fee to ensure your company is qualified to 'hire' you for the following year.

  • End of year Financial Account Adjustment and Audit
  • End of year Tax Adjustment, Reporting and Submission
  • End of year Personal Tax Preparation

Download Brochure: English | Burmese

Save over THB65,500 today when you sign up for our all-inclusive Company Setup, Non B Visa & Work Permit Package

Standalone Pricing

2 Million Baht Company Incorporation + VAT Registration + VAT Approved Virtual Office (1 year) THB63,500
Nominee Shareholder (1 year) THB18,000
4 Thai-Employees-as-a-Service (3 months) THB36,000
Tourist Visa to Non B Visa Conversion THB30,000
Non B Visa & Work Permit Application THB60,000
Accounting & Tax Reporting (3 months) THB18,000
VIP Usher at Immigration & Labour Office THB5,000

Package Pricing — Only THB155,000

You save: THB75,500

One of the key benefits of having a Work Permit is it allows you to apply for Non O Visa (Dependant) for your immediate family (wife/husband, children, your father or mother). They could be on a Non O Visa for the same period of time as your Non B Visa and is renewable as well.


For each Non O (Dependant) Visa

Applicant should be outside of Thailand


  1. This Visa also permits you to apply for a Non O Dependent Visa for your immediate family (your legal partner and children under 20 years old) to stay in Thailand with you while you've a valid Work Permit & Non B Visa.
  2. Above fees exclude actual Personal & Company Tax Contribution - Actual Personal & Company Tax Fees depends on the amount of transaction you route through your company.
  3. As an expat, you are required to receive a minimum wage defined by the country you are from and your tax rate will be based on that. For most cases, you personal tax payable will be below THB4,500/month.
  4. As for the 2 Million Thai Baht Capital requirement, it is required by law to put in at least 25% of your registered capital into your Company bank account within the financial year (12 months) and for your case, that will be THB500,000. Any inbound monies received in your Company bank account can be classified for this purpose.
  5. By using our 4 Thai Employees-as-a-Service, you do not need to maintain 4 Thai employees for the entire duration and do not need to worry about hiring and letting go of them. We will take care of the necessary and pay for their SSO (minimum wage required for your case). Should you hire your own Thai employees (4 or more), you do not need this service.
  6. This package is also suitable for individuals who are out of Thailand. Once your company is set up, we can issue you the necessary documents so that you can apply for a Non B Visa from your home country.

The above is an overview of the entire process to set up, maintain a Thai Company to hire yourself / sponsor yourself a Work Permit.

Renewal for your Work Permit & Non B Visa will be a lot cheaper next year.

For only


Our Visa & Work Permit Specialist will be able to renew your Work Permit & Visa the following year.

Correct as of April 3, 2022

Average Company Incorporation + Non B Visa + Work Permit Processing Time

Day 1
When we've received all documents and information from client.
Day 13
Your Thai Limited Company is registered at DBD, Revenue Department & Social Security Office.
Day 25-30
Go to Immigration Office to pick up your Passport with your 3 months Non B Visa.
Day 40-45
Your 1 Year Work Permit is ready for pick up.
Day 100-110
Go to Immigration Office to extend your Non B Visa for 1 year.

Congratulation! You can now stay and work in Thailand legally, peacefully for 1 year.

Lets's Talk

Please contact us to discuss further about your requirements and our team is happy to provide you with as much information as possible to assist you to begin your awesome journey here in Thailand.

We wish you the very best and we look forward to serving you.

Chat with us
...or give us a call

We're open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.

Other Business Services that we offer

Accelerator Partners

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic
Government & Associations

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic
International Hub

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic
Corporate Partners

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic