Preparing for Thai Permanent Residency Application.

1st step to apply for Thai PR is to be qualify for it. UnionSPACE Route-to-PR program is a carefully crafted solution to ensure those who desire to apply for Thai PR qualify for it within 3 years.

What do we offer

We provide a stable employment contract service from a qualified company, monthly payroll service, monthly tax filing and social security submission service to ensure you meet the Thai PR application criteria. All for only 12% of your monthly salary and a initial evaluation fee ofTHB65,000

Your benefits when you participate in UnionSPACE Route-to-PR Program

Initial professional evaluation to determine whether you can successfully obtain a Thai PR or not
A clear and guided route to ensure you meet the basic Thai PR application requirements
Free Consultation throughout the journey towards your Thai PR application
Stable salary continuity assistance when necessary
Guaranteed Thai PR application acceptance after 3 years
VIP Assistance and priority during Thai PR application
Free coworking membership in Bangkok, Koh Chang and Pattaya

Required Documents

Passport Scan

Photo and facing page, plus any pages containing past Thai visas or entry/exit stamps.

Completed Customer Information Sheet or your CV
No Criminal Record in Thailand

We can assist you to obtain this

Pricing Structure

Initial Evaluation and confirmation


To ascertain you'll qualify to apply for a Thai PR

A Stable Employment Contract from a Qualified Company


Monthly Payroll Service (includes receiving money from overseas and deposit it into your Thai Bank Account


Monthly Tax Minimization & Filing and Social Security Submission Service
All for a monthly fee of


Payroll Process



Foreign employer (could be yourself) receive invoice for your Payroll on the 21st of each month, due on the 27th.



After payment is received, we'lldeduct the applicable Personal Income Tax (of yours) and our fees and remit the remaining money into your your Thai bank account.


Tax & Social

We will file your tax and Social Security payments for you.

Your nett income in Thailand in different scenarios

Monthly Payroll (USD) Our Service Fee (USD) Personal Income Tax & SSO Contribution (USD) Your nett income in Thai Baht (THB)
4,000 650 602 100,805
6,000 650 1,157 153,810
8,000 650 1,757 205,179

Payment Options

Wire Transfer
Payment Platforms

How to proceed?

To proceed, please fill up the form below and one of our friendly Thai, English, Russian, Burmese, Chinese speaking representatives will contact you.


What Our Clients Say

What They Say


Moving to Thailand with you guys are seamless. Applied online, got my Non-B Visa in 21 days and flew to Bangkok. Appreciate your fast response.

What They Say


Thanks USg. Your EOR service allows me to enjoy living in SE Asia with ease. Highly recommended! Honest, transparent approach.

What They Say


You guys helped me relocate to Thailand with ease. After being a digital nomad for over 10 years, this is one of the smoothest agency that I have worked with.

What They Say


Thank you for handling my visa and work permit application so quickly. Flawless so far and looking forward to your good service as long as possible.

What They Say


Moved to Thailand from Bali. So far, everything been very smooth and easy to deal with. Got my Visa within 15 days. Hoping for your continued good service.

What They Say


Happy with your service so far. Keep it up!


  • How soon can I relocate to Thailand?

    You and/or your employees can be visa-ready to enter Thailand in less than a month. We ship your visa application paperwork to you within 10-15 business days of payment and then you can bring them to the nearest Thai Embassy or Consultate to obtain your Non-B Visa

  • What documents do I need to provide?

    1. Passport scan

    2. Completed Customer Information Sheet

    3. Thai Police Clearance (will be done by us for you)

  • I'm already in Thailand. Do I need to leave and re-enter the country?

    That depends on your Thai visa type and history. Tourist visas can typically be converted for a fee, while other visa types are already compatible with a work permit (Non Bs, spousal visas, child visas, etc). Education and volunteer visas are unfortunately difficult to convert in-country; a border run to a nearby country is almost always necessary.

  • Can I get visas for my family?

    Yes. Your spouse and/or children may apply for Non-Immigrant O ("Non O") tied to your Non B.

  • How many years can I renew/extend the visa

    That's the great thing about Non-Immigrant visas — they can be extended indefinitely. Once you hold 3 consecutive 1-year visa extensions, tied to the same work permit, you may apply for Permanent Residency (PR). The permanent residence permit will allow you to stay in Thailand indefinitely without needing a visa.

Talk to our EOR & Visa Team Now

If you have any inquiries, simply reach out to us and one of our EOR & Visa Expert will assist you.

Chat with us
...or give us a call

We're open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.

Other Business Services that we offer

Accelerator Partners

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic
Government & Associations

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic
International Hub

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic
Corporate Partners

Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic Pic